Sebring International Golf Resort, formerly Spring Lake Golf Resort, is undergoing a comprehensive redevelopment.
The Signature H team has unveiled the first details of the proposed master plan for the property. Which includes:
- New, re-designed 27-hole golf course
- New 12-hole short course for all ages
- A renovation to our clubhouse including the restaurant, bar, banquet space and pro shop
- New restaurant concept and new menu
- New stay-and-play villas
- New single-family and multi-family residences
- New on-site senior housing facility
- New walking-biking trails and pocket parks
- New pool and outdoor amenities
- New grand entrance into the neighborhood
- New resort name and logo
The 12-hole short course is already under construction. The master plan will now be submitted to Highlands County for approval and permitting, which will be followed by the development of the residential and commercial components.